If you would like to export measurements from MeasureMind to Excel there are a few ways to do it. One way is to use SmartReport or QC Calc to export data directly to a XLS spreadsheet. However, if you don't have either of those softwares, here is a quick and easy way to do it:
1. First, configure the output to create a CSV file. Click on System - Configuration - Stats Output
2. Click Template
3. Make the template look like the screen below
Data Line: @D,
Footer LIne: @A,@B^J
4. Click OK
5. Change Default File Extension to CSV
6. Click Save As. Give the template a name (CSV or similar)
7. Next, select the measurements you would like to export. Do this by clicking the checkbox by the dimension, then click Stats
8. When you click Stats, a filename box will pop up. Enter a default file name (you can change this later).
9. Select dimensions and click Stats for all other steps of the program you wish to export.
10. Click on Part Setup - Run Overrides - Stats
11. Click Keep Stat Filename. Select the filename you wish to use.
12. Run the program.
All the data will be stored to this file. If Excel is installed, each measurement will be in its own column. The last two columns are the date and time.
As you measure more parts, the file will append with each part in its own row. You can now measure many parts and have a table of all the measurements.